VITAL C hydrating antioxidant A C E serum
Why it works:
- Provides multi-vitamin benefits with essential vitamins, amino acids, green tea extract and natural skin brighteners
- Power blend of plant antioxidants delivers daily defense against environmental damage
- Red rose wine complex fights signs of aging, including fine lines
- Gives maximum hydration to combat dryness and promote radiant, healthy-looking skin
How to use:
Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and/or evening.
THE IMAGE WAY: A serum provides powerful, targeted treatment and an antioxidant line of defense. After cleansing with your preferred IMAGE cleanser, dispense 1 – 2 pumps of serum and apply liberally to the face and neck. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day. Use a repair crème at night to nourish the skin while you sleep.
OUR PRO SAYS: Layer on top of VITAL C hydrating anti-aging serum for an antioxidant-rich glow.
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Retinyl palmitate
- Vitamin E
- Green tea extract
- Red rose wine complex
INGREDIENTS: WATER/AQUA/EAU, PANTHENOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI (BEARBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, WINE EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, SUCROSE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARGININE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, LEUCINE, LYSINE HCL, RETINYL PALMITATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TYROSINE, VALINE, BENZOIC ACID, MINERAL SALTS, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, TOCOPHEROL, SPIRAEA ULMARIA (MEADOWSWEET) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
* We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.