VITAL C hydrating facial cleanser
This creamy, hydrating cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities while quenching skin with essential daily vitamins and antioxidants. It infuses the skin with vitamins A, C and E to boost radiance as it cleanses.
We’ve modernized VITAL C to meet our clean clinical skincare™ commitment. This product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances and synthetic dyes.
Why it works:
- Soothing, creamy formula cleanses gently to leave the skin soft and refreshed
- Removes makeup, residue and environmental impurities without stripping away moisture
- Enhanced with vitamins C and A to support healthy-looking, radiant skin
How to use:
For best results, massage into skin for 1 minute, then rinse with lukewarm water or tissue off. Use morning and evening.
THE IMAGE WAY: Cleansing removes dirt and impurities and preps your skin for product application. After cleansing, follow with your serum of choice. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day. Use a repair crème at night to nourish the skin while you sleep.
OUR PRO SAYS: Blend with ORMEDIC® balancing gel polisher for a creamy yet exfoliating cleanse.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Retinyl palmitate
- Vitamin E
INGREDIENTS: WATER/AQUA/EAU, ISODODECANE, CETEARYL OLIVATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, LIMONENE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERETH-26, C10-16 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, YEAST POLYSACCHARIDES, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TROMETHAMINE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, PHENOXYETHANOL, EUGENOL.
* We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.