VITAL C hydrating enzyme masque
The perfect skin resurfacing agent for the redness- and rosacea-prone, this masque utilizes natural enzymatic exfoliants to gently dissolve the buildup of dead skin cells that dull the surface of the skin. It infuses skin with protective antioxidants and vitamins that nourish and promote healthy looking skin.
Physician formulated for
- Sensitive and irritated skin
- Aging skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- Gently exfoliating post-peel or post-operative skin
Why it works:
- Gently removes dry, dull skin cells
- Reduces telltale signs of dryness by binding moisture to the skin
- Infuses skin with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants
How to use:
Apply hydrating enzyme masque liberally to cleansed skin for 5-30 minutes. Rinse with tepid water, followed by a cold splash. May be used daily for extremely dull skin to immediately reveal radiant skin.
PRO TIP: For an at-home facial, apply AGELESS total resurfacing masque, massage briefly, and apply a generous amount of VITAL C hydrating enzyme masque on top. Leave on 15 minutes and rinse.
- Blend of L- ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Hyaluronic acid
- Retinyl palmitate
- Papaya extract
- Pineapple Extract
- Vitamin E
- Orange blossom extract (organic)
* We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.