CLEAR CELL medicated acne lotion
Fast-acting benzoyl peroxide attacks acne-causing bacteria to treat acne, blackheads and clogged pores at the source. Botanical brighteners go to work on redness from existing and previous blemishes, helping fade the appearance of past acne marks and reducing irritation from active breakouts.
Physician formulated for
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- All grades of acne
Why it works:
- Kills acne-causing bacteria (P. acnes)
- Helps reduce the number of acne blemishes
- Soothes and calms irritation from active blemishes
- Reduces overproduction of sebum
How to use:
Apply to cleansed skin every morning and evening. May be used as a spot treatment daily to help reduce the number of acne blemishes. If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day. If going outside, use a sunscreen.
PRO TIP: Blend with I CONCEAL for a medicated blemish concealer.
- 5% Benzoyl peroxide
- Granactive acne (oligopeptide-10, boswellia serrata extract and honey extract)
- (syringa vulgaris (liliac) extract
- Amica montana
- Spearmint leaf
- Tea tree
- Vitamin E
- Green tea (camelia oleifera extract)
* We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.